Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Focus on God

There's a great online Christian women's magazine. It's called "Christian Women Online".

Gotta love the simplicity of the title!

The name may be simple but the information shared is encouraging and life-changing.

Like this article that Darlene Schacht wrote about keeping one's focus on God in the battle for weight-loss. It worked for her sister who went from a size 14 to a size 4.

Now I'm not trying to be a size 4. I wasn't a 4 in my early years. Well, I actually did get that small once in my life, as a result of pledging a sorority and rarely having time to eat or sleep, much less sit down. I stayed at that size for all of a few months.

No, although I'm not focused on my dress size, I figure I'll bottom out at maybe an 8?

Anyway, the point is bringing God into the mix, in fact putting Him first, can make all the difference.

Is God the leader of your weight-loss efforts?

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: