Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mid-Week Worship: Breathe

I feel terrible today.

My family has lamented the lack of soul food in the Tampa area. Any soul food. So of course, when a new soul food restaurant opened up around the corner from us about a month ago, we knew it was a matter of time.

We tried it last night. The food was very good. But my body, which has not consumed that type of food in that quantity in some time, is not appreciating it this morning. I woke up 2 lbs heavier due to water retention, from the salt intake I'm sure. My head hurts and I feel woozy.

I think I'll stay away from the soul food and focus on feeding my soul.
----------------------------------------




It doesn't get much better than this!

Michael W. Smith must be one of the most prolific and most impactful worship songwriters ever.

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: