Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Worship: Great Is Thy Faithfulness

Pastor Daryl Coley is one of those people who can truly "sing the phonebook"!

But here he's singing my favorite hymn, the one I gave to my oldest son. (Each child was "given" a hymn at birth that I sang to them as a baby.)



UPDATE: The original video, Great is Thy Faithfulness, was removed from YouTube for copyright infringement. But I found another Daryl Coley "back in the day" song that I love, He's Preparing Me. Check it out:



Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

2 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

It says the video is no longer available. You're so right though. Daryl Coley can sing!

PatriciaW said...

I set these worship videos up in advance. I hate when they yank 'em before I get a chance to use them. Likely there are copyright issues though.