Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Midweek Worship: Peanuts' Christmas, O Holy Night

It's Christmas Eve.

Only 24 hours of last minute hustle and bustle, getting the kids off to bed and then negotiating with them to stay there, wrapping presents and putting them under the tree.

Tomorrow, we'll begin with an early morning family prayer. Then, unwrapping presents followed by a big homestyle breakfast. The boys will immerse themselves in their new gifts and playing together while I clean up and turn my attention toward dinner. We'll eat, relax, and reflect on the wonder of God's greatest gift to humanity, His son, Jesus.

So today I'll share songs I associate with this season. First, what would Christmas be without Charlie Brown and the Peanuts?



And then, my all time favorite Christmas song. Couldn't embed it here but you can follow the link to hear David Archuleta sing "O Holy Night".

M E R R Y     C H R I S T M A S

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: