Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekly Check-in: October 6, 2008

Didn't forget to post my update this week but kind of wish I had.

Week of September 29, 2008:
Weight Loss: 0 lbs.

Average water per day: 3 cups

Number of exercise days: 3

Total min exercised: 90 min (avg of 30 min per day)


Thank God for those B-12 metabolism kickers! I only exercised 3 days last week, not counting the 5 hours of walking for voter registration that I did. Waaaay off my goal of min 5 days per week.

I was sluggish. I overslept one day.

At least I didn't gain weight. My eating, although not great, wasn't too bad.

Not off to a good start this week since this morning, I overslept again. I'm stretching myself a bit thin these days, what with campaigning and managing the Littlest One's baseball team, in addition to all my normal duties. I'm aware of it but these things are important.

The election, thankfully is less than 30 days away and I'm only canvassing on weekends.

The baseball season ends right before Thanksgiving. It requires one practice per week and one game, typically on Saturday mornings. I would be there anyway, so when the original manager bowed out, I volunteered. (I'm proud of Most Honorable Son Number One who is coaching the team for me.)

It will get better. I know it will.

Hope you had a better week than I did? Tell me about it.

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: