Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday Worship: Addictive Love, Anniversary Love

A special song selection today. Addictive Love by BeBe and CeCe Winans.

Today's my 20th wedding anniversary.

A lot of people, when these major anniversaries occur, say, "I never would have thought..."

I can't say that.

I never thought we wouldn't make it. When I said, "I do", I meant it. I can't imagine us any other way. Perhaps that's "Addictive Love".


Oh, there have been times when things got nip and tuck. Times when we had to have serious discussions to decide whether going on together was the way to go.

Even then, I assumed we'd find our way out of the jungle of whatever issue was threatening to consume us.

We did.

And here we are.

Babe, thank you for 20 years. The good and the tough, the ups and the downs.

Thank God for 20 years of marriage.  The good and the tough, the ups and the downs. (See, He's the 3rd spoke in this marriage wheel and definitely the reason the wheel is still turning.)

Here's to a lifetime more.

Peace & Blessings,

Patricia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww. Congrats, Patricia!