Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Worship: We're Going to Make It

No matter what the test, 
Whatever comes our way, 
We're going to make it.


With Jesus on our side,
Things will work out fine.
We're going to make it.

I've loved this song forever.  When I heard it on gospel radio the other day, I had to look for a video.  Couldn't find a live one to share, but this will do.  Just listen...



The tests and trials don't stop coming.  Not in this life.  You just have to know, that someway, somehow, with Jesus, you're going to make it.

Peace & Blessings,

Patricia

2 comments:

Jessica Nelson said...

Hmmm, I don't think we have a gospel station in my area. Good stuff though!

PatriciaW said...

Jessica, sadly we don't have great gospel stations in our area either. We have one 24-hr AM station but you can barely get the station to come in most of the time.

I've dreamed of owning a 24-hr FM gospel station.