Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wednesday Worship: In Christ Alone

I haven't said much lately. My bad. A lot going on. In a nutshell, waiting on God for some things. Family is wonderful. Still wrestling with weight issues, down 4 lbs from this year's high but up 8 from last year's low. Making strides at work and writing, higher productivity in both areas. I plan to talk more about all of those things and about some places God is taking me in His Word.

I'm not really familiar with this artist but I came across this video and it spoke to me so I figured I'd share. Anthony Evans singing In Christ Alone. I particularly relate to the chorus

In His power, I stand...


How ya doing? Are you standing?

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

1 comment:

Unknown said...

New heard of him, but I like the song. Thanks again.

I will forever worship songs