Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Worship: Excellent Lord

Not long ago, I posted a worship song sung by my youngest sister-in-law, Tabreeca. Now I've got another by the next youngest, Charmise. (See my husband's got a serious singing family. Case in point, one of the background singers is our niece, his oldest brother's daughter.)

This one of those songs that will have you bopping while you consider just how excellent our Lord really is!

You are my God, you are my king. Excellent Lord be exalted on high
Unfettered praise to you will I sing, excellent Lord be exalted on high...

Marvelous One, awesome and great, excellent Lord be exalted on high
Matchless and holy, Ancient of Days, excellent Lord be exalted on high...

Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, excellent Lord be exalted on high...


Here's Charmise!


Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: