Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wednesday Worship: How Deeply I Need You

Oft times we feel unworthy of God's love and mercy. I'm not talking about unworthy but gratefully drawing nearer to Him. That's spiritually healthy.

No, sometimes we feel unworthy and therefore, we begin to pull away, to separate ourselves, to believe that maybe our lives are not important enough or God doesn't have time or any number of lies the enemy would have us to believe.

But that's just it. All those negative thoughts are nothing but lies.

God cares.

God loves us.

And we need Him.


Like the desert needs the rain, I need you
Like the ocean needs the streams, I need you
Like the morning needs the sun, I need you
Lord, you are my only one.



Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

1 comment:

Cecelia Dowdy said...

What a wonderful post! We often need to be reminded about how much we need God's love!