Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Worship: Resting On His Promise

This week, I have new music from Youthful Praise, one of the best gospel choirs today. It's the title song from their new CD, Resting On His Promise.

I love songs that remind me of the promises of God. Sometimes, even when we know, we need to hear. I guess that's why the Bible says that "faith comes by hearing...". Hearing the promises of God over and over can only lift you up, give you hope, encourage your heart, and remind you that He is Lord.

I'm resting on His promise,
I know He's working it out for me.
I'm resting on His promise,
I know that God is covering me.




Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!

I had never heard of them!

Thank you for sharing the video!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa