Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Worship: Mighty Praise

Today's worship comes from a long-time soldier in the Lord's army, Alvin Slaughter.

I first learned of Bro. Slaughter and his bubbly, infectious worship back in the 1990's. Then it seemed he either fell off the scene or appeared more sporadically, or maybe I just lost sight of him.

Well recently I've seen quite a bit of Alvin Slaughter's worship on one of the many televised church channels. And I quickly remembered why I enjoyed him so much before.

Giving us a Mighty Praise...Alvin Slaughter!



Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

4 comments:

Chicki Brown said...

Back in the 80's Alvin was "the voice" of the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir. Like Donnie McClurkin, I knew his voice, but didn't know who he was until he started a solo career.

I served him once at our International Buffet during our Pastor's Conference in New Jersey. That brother can E-A-T!!!

PatriciaW said...

He looks like he still can, Chicki. But I've loved his voices going back to Brooklyn Tab too.

Tana said...

what a way to start my morning! Thank you! I can't wait until the whole of creation praises Him in unison!

PatriciaW said...

You're welcome, T.Anne. Thanks for stopping by.