Monday, March 30, 2009

Finding Faith Support

I love finding about people, places, and things that undergird my faith. In this day and age, when it's almost sport to knock Christianity, and Christians frequently bring this ire upon themselves (but that's a whole 'nutha post), I appreciate stuff that supports my faith.

Hubby stumbled across a great Internet radio station over the weekend, 102 Gospel Jamz, on RadioTime. They play the full versions of contemporary Christian music, with little talking and few commerical breaks. My kind of station. We played it in the house most of Sunday.

I also get a lot of faith support through books. I read and write Christian fiction, but every now and then, I also pick up a non-fiction book. I've got one that I'll be featuring here tomorrow, Apologetics for a New Generation.

Overall, it was a great weekend, beginning with a family outing to the NY Yankees-Cincinnati Reds game on Friday evening.

Aside from going to church and your Bible, of course, what do you use to support your faith?

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: