Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wednesday Worship: They That Wait

One of the hardest things to do is wait on God. God made us in His image, but patience is a trait that is developed, not birthed.

Yet, God guarantees us that He will come through should we choose to wait on Him.
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. -- Isaiah 40:31

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth. -- Psalms 37:9
Leave it to Fred Hammond to give us a way to bounce with praise while we wait:


Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

1 comment:

Stephanie, PQW said...

Absolutely! I often forget that He will be there when I allow myself to be bombarded with the cares and struggles in my life. What I have found is that God does not forget us, EVER. His timing is faultless and His blessing are perfect.

I Will wait and trust in He who made me.