Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday Worship: Awesome Wonder

Provider, Defender, Master of the Universe
You know me,
You are an awesome wonder.


I think I could write a whole message about each word, each phrase in these lyrics. They're so powerful.

You know me... That might be scary to some folks but not me. I love that God knows me. Every ounce of me, every part of me, even the parts I try to deny to myself or that have yet to unveil themselves to me. I can trust someone who knows me that well...and still loves me.

Oh-oh, what a wonder you are,
Oh-oh, you are an awesome wonder.


You know me, my weakness
You know just where I hurt the most
That's why I call you Healer.


Isn't God an awesome wonder, an awesome healer, salving all the wounds and bruises of our bodies, minds and spirits with the sweetness of His grace and precious Holy Spirit?

You're an awesome wonder, Lord!



Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: