Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Midweek Worship: Taste 'n See

First, congratulations to President-elect Barack Obama and our next First Lady, Michelle Obama. Congratulations to America for taking a giant leap forward in our collective history and psyche.

A couple of weeks ago, I talked about music of today that reminded me of music "back in the day". Tye Tribbett and G.A. (Greater Anointing) is another group like that.

We didn't have quite as much energy nor were we allowed the stage antics that these folks perform (we'd have been on the front pew tarrying for months!) but I enjoy them anyway. In fact, I really don't have a problem with their supercharged performances. I do know how difficult it is to be real with the Lord in a group like this, how easy it is to act the part when you are living anything but saved. Only God knows their hearts and I choose to believe these are simply young folks on fire for the Lord! We were, even when we weren't 100% in line with God's way.

This is not one of those supercharged songs but it's one that I enjoy even if I couldn't find a live video. Taste 'n see!



Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

No comments: