Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Worship: Your Presence is Heaven

Your presence is heaven to me...



Israel Houghton has a special style of worship that speaks to me no matter what circumstance, what mood I find myself in.

A Lifeway Research study came out recently that said Christians are spending less time reading the Bible than ever.  If we're not reading the Word of God, we're not refilling our cup.  Jesus is the cup that won't run dry, but we can't quite say the same.  I hope if folks aren't reading the God's Word, then they're hearing it or spending time in communion with him.  Anything that fills the distance, that bridges the gap that too easily opens up and widens between us and God.

It's so important to spend time in His presence.

Will you find a moment to spend with Him today?

Peace & Blessings,

Patricia



No comments: