Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday Worship: He Wants It All

There's a voice that cries out in the silence,
Searching for heart that will love Him,
Longing for child that will give Him their all.
Give it all, He wants it all.

There's a God that walks over the earth,
Searching for heart that is desperate,
Longing for child that will give Him their all.
Give it all, He wants it all.

And He says, "Love me, love me with your whole heart."
He wants it all today.
"Serve me, serve me with you life now."
He wants it all today
"Bow down, let go of your idols."
He wants it all today.




This song has been a favorite of mine for a while now.  I posted a different version of this video nearly a year ago, but it has literally rung in my head over and over since the recent passing of my beloved brother.  He Wants It All asks the hard questions that always come following the death of a close loved one, even when that person dies in Christ.

Are you giving the Lord your all?

No comments: