Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Worship: It's All God

No matter where I find myself, up or down, I'm thankful that I know "it's all God".

Especially in those "down" moments.  I may have to still myself, pinch myself, remind myself, but I do remember that life isn't something that is happening to me.  Rather, it's a gift from God, something for me make the most of, with all that I am and all that I have.





I'm not much of a quartet fan, but I always loved the Winans.  This group, the Soul Seekers, kind of reminds me of them.  (Probably has a lot to do with their guest, Bishop Marvin Winans).

It's Day 8 for me on the 30-day Exercise Challenge.  Are you with me?

Peace & Blessings,
Patricia

3 comments:

Gwen Stewart said...

Patricia, I am with you, starting today! :) I have slacked off on exercise the last couple of weeks. Now I'm going to try to walk at least four times a week. I love, love love walking...I talk with God, and sometimes get story ideas!

God bless you today.

The wedding planner said...

hey isn't that warryn baby dub campbell(or the other one)the other part of mary mary?

PatriciaW said...

Actually, I think you might be right. That is Warryn Campbell.